Hooded coverall with ergonomic-protective design and stitched external seams. Elasticated wrists, ankles and face. Elasticated waist (glued-in) zipper and flap.
- Green Coverall
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425 Chemical protective clothing
- Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on both sides Stitched external seams
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design
£7.50 + VAT
DELIVERY INFORMATION – We deliver to UK mainland addresses only, for other locations please contact us first.
All Deliveries are offered as a 2-3 working day delivery and do not include Bank Holidays or Weekends. We will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of receiving the order, depending on stock levels and availability.
Delivery outside of mainland UK overseas and internationally is available, please contact us for a shipping quote before purchase.
Standard 2-3 day delivery is £7.90 plus VAT.
Heavy items such as Hoses and Knapsacks, standard 2-3 day delivery is £13.90 plus VAT
Exact delivery costs will be displayed on checkout.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated 20th January 2023. Thank you for shopping at Central Crop Sprayer Parts.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase,the following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.centralcropsprayerparts.co.uk/contact-us/
By sending us an email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will
use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned,
deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene
reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed
with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Central Cropsprayers Ltd. Unit J1 Sandford Industrial Park, Sandford, Whitchurch, Shropshire. SY13 2AN
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend
an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods
or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: https://www.centralcropsprayerparts.co.uk/contact-us/